Min write a story about barney and hearts. Julie write a story about musical instruments. Carlos write a story about mexico. Shawn write a story about fall festival, ducks. Stella write a story about chicken Licken.
- Barney Theme Song
- Look Through The Window
- The Marching Song
- The Rainbow Song
- If I Lived Under the Sea
- A Big Parade Of Numbers
- The Friendship Song
- I Love You
- This group (Carlos, Julie, Min, Shawn) also appeared in The Sword Who Lived In The Kingdom, Up We Go! with Tosha, Shopping For A Surprise!, Goes To The Doctor with Derek, Tina, Chip and Kenneth and A Welcome Home with Jason.
- Shawn wear the same clothes from Hats Off To BJ!. And a short hair.
- Carlos wear the same clothes from Our Furry Feathered Fishy Friends. And a short hair.
- Min wear the same clothes from It's Raining, It's Pouring... and Camera Safari. And a hair-style.
- Julie wear the same clothes from Gone Fishing!. And a hair-style.
- Patty wear the same shirt from 12345 Senses!. and blue jeans. And a short hair.
- Kelly wear the white shirt from Barney Live! In New York City!. and blue jeans. And a long hair.
- This is Patty and Kelly's last appearances.
- The Season 2 Barney doll is the same from "I Can Be A Firefighter!".
- When the kids say "Barney!" after he came life, the sound clip is taken from "A Very Special Mouse".
- At the end of barney doll with a pencil.
- The Barney cosutume used in this episode was seen on "Who's Who on the Choo Choo?".
- The Barney voice used in this episode was also heard in "Barney Live! In New York City!".
- The musical arrangements used in this episode were also heard in "Are We There Yet?".
- Second time the Barney read a book first was "A Different Kind of Storybook".
- This episode is similar to A Different Kind of Storybook because it has story book of fun.
- When the kids say "HI everybody! It's time for Barney Says!" after he came life, the sound clip is taken from "The One and Only You".
|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Writes A Story|
|Season 3, Episode 17|
|Air date||October 8, 1995|
|Written by||Mark S. Bernthal|
|Directed by||Bruce Deck|