Min could be a princess who live in the castle. Shawn could be the prince. Barney could hold a sword. Carlos want to be a king. Julie want to be a queen. Stella comes to visit. And a story called "Rapunzel". Stella goes to Isreal.
- Stella the Storyteller (debut)
- Old King Cole (debut)
- Queen of Hearts (debut)
|Barney Theme Song|
|Old King Cole||Performed by: Barney, Carlos, Min, Julie, Shawn, and Old King Cole|
|Castles So High||Performed by: Barney, Carlos, Min, Julie, and Shawn|
|Performed by: Barney, Carlos, Min, Julie, and Shawn|
|Go Round and Round the Village||Performed by: Barney, Carlos, Min, Julie, and Shawn|
|The Barney Bag||Performed by: Barney, Carlos, Min, Julie, and Shawn|
|The Coachman||Performed by: Barney, Carlos, Min, Julie, Shawn, and Stella the Storyteller|
|London Bridge||Performed by: Barney, Carlos, Min, Julie, and Shawn|
|The Queen of Hearts||Performed by: Queen of Hearts|
|I Love You||Performed by: Barney, Carlos, Min, Julie, and Shawn|
- Shawn wear the same clothes from Hats Off To BJ!. And a short hair.
- Min wear the same clothes from If The Shoe Fits..., Gone Fishing!, and Barney Safety, (AKA: Safety Rules (Episode)). And a hair-style.
- Carlos wear the same clothes from Our Furry Feathered Fishy Friends. And a short hair.
- Julie wear the same clothes from Camera Safari and Twice Is Nice!. And a hair-style.
- Stella has a long hair.
- This episode marks the first appearances of Stella the Storyteller, Old King Cole and Queen of Hearts.
- This group (Carlos, Shawn, Julie and Min) Also appeared in the episode, "A Welcome Home and Shopping For A Surprise!".
- When the kids say "Barney!" after he came life, the sound clip is taken from "Imagination Island".
- When the child kid say "Hey everybody! It's time for Barney Says!". The sound clip is taken from "Spring Into Fun!".
- The same Barney King Crown from "Barney's Magical Musical Adventure" returns in this episode.
- When Queen of Hears takes her leave, "Goodbye Song" is heard as an underscore.
- When the Barney say "Oh, singing with us!". The sound clip is taken from "At Home with Animals".
- When the Barney say "Than this sounds like a job for". The sound clip is taken from "Are We There Yet?".
- This makes "Home Sweet Homes" have the longest-running Barney Says segment without the use of a song. Same as Home Sweet Homes.
- At the end, the Barney doll with a sword. Such as "The Sword In The Sandbox: A Story Adventure".
- This is the third or fourth time something happens to the Barney doll before coming to life. It's when Shawn found a crown, and put it where the Barney doll was sitting.
- The Season 2 Barney doll is the same from "Who's Who's On The Choo-Choo".
- On June 20, 2012, there's gonna be a short credits on barneyallday, The first one is daniel is leave the classroom and the door, the second one is barney doll with a sword.
- During "I Love You", Barney & Kids vocal was taken from "Red, Yellow and Blue!".
- The Barney costumes used in this episode was also seen in "Shawn and the Beanstalk".
- The Barney voice used in this episode was also heard in "Any Way You Slice It".
- The musical arrangements used in this episode were also heard in "Fun & Games".
- During "I Love You" then Barney right, while Shawn, Min, Carlos and Julie.
- Barney: Oh, i'm glad all of you know that learning about king was fun!
- Carlos: There are lots of magical places we can go!
- Julie: Yeah!
- Shawn: But i like the king and a crown. You're right, Barney!
- Barney: (music starts for I Love You) It sure is, Shawn. Becuase i love spending the day with friends. (Kids hugging Barney)
- Barney & Kids: I love you, you love me. We're a happy family. With a great big hug And a kiss from me to you, Won't you say you love me too?
- Barney: (holdhands) Oh, singing with us!
- Barney & Kids: I love you, you love me, We're best friends, Like friends should be With a great big hug, And a kiss from me to you, Won't you say you love me too? (music ends)
|Barney & Friends Episode|
|The Sword Who Lived In The King|
|Season 3, Episode 2|
|Air date||February 27, 1995|
|Written by||Mark S. Bernthal|
|Directed by||Bruce Deck|