The kids are playing balls is in the classroom. Until all the balls disappeard. Detective BJ we try to slove the mystery. When my good friend Mark to came to visit. The story it's called "The City Mouse and The Country Mouse". The squirrel is angry. Because it's angry. Mark found the balls is in the box. Everybody is so happy.
- Mark (Guest Appearance)
- Barney Theme Song
- The More We Get Together
- Taking Turns
- A Hunting We Will Go
- Big and Little
- People Helping Other People
- Five Senses Song
- Laugh with Me
- Share Your Stuff
- I Love You
- Shawn wears the same clothes from Hats Off To BJ!. And a short hair.
- Tosha wears the same clothes from Up We Go!. And a pony tail.
- Jason wear the same from clothes Ship, Ahoy!. And a short. hair.
- Kathy wear the same clothes from Mac and Cheese, Making A Movie (1993 version), Brave New Rescues, Help Pretect The Earth, Lend A Helping Hand, That's a Home to Me (episode), The Dentist Makes Me Smile, Hoo's In The Forest?, A Very Special Delivery!, Great Summer, Subway To The Library, Super Scrambler!, July is Camp Northland And The Big Barnyard Show. And a hairstyle.
- Julie wears the same clothes from Twice Is Nice! and Camera Safari. And a long hair.
- Min wears the same clothes from If The Shoe Fits.... And a long hair.
- Carlos wears the same clothes from It's Raining, It's Pouring.... And a short hair.
- When the Barney's say "Whoa!" the big high jump for comes to life, the sound clip is taken from "Barney's Imagination Island". (saying Did somebody say Getting Together)
- When the kids say "Barney!" after he came life, the sound clip is taken from "Barney's Christmas Star".
- When the Barney's say "Hi everybody!" the sound clip is taken from "Barney's Rhyme Time Rhythm" and "A "Little" Mother Goose".
- When the Child Kid say "Hey Everybody! It's Time for Barney Says!" the sound clip is taken from "That Makes Me Mad!".
- This is the end of song "Share Your Stuff", rest Barney & Kids after the song "Share Your Stuff", the second and last episode to use the BJ doesn't not sparkle dissepeer, first was "I Can Be A Firefighter!", and Third time was "Up We Go!".
- At the end of the Barney doll with six balls.
- Carlos is the fourth child to leave the classroom, and he turns off the lights.
- This group (Julie, Min, Tosha, Carlos and Shawn) also appeared in Goes To The Doctor and Up We Go!. with Derek, Tina, David, Chip, Perry and Kenneth.
- The Season 2 Barney doll is the same from "Ship, Ahoy!".
- The Barney costume used in this episode was also seen on "Are We There Yet?".
- The Barney voice used in this episode was also heard in "Hats Off To BJ!".
- The BJ costume used in this home video was also seen in "Up We Go!".
- The BJ voice used in this episode was also heard in "Who's Who On The Choo-Choo?".
- The musical arrangements used in this epsiode were also heard in "Barney's Musical Scrapbook".
- During "I Love You", Shawn, Jason, Kathy, and Julie are in Barney's right, while Min, Carlos and Tosha are on Barney's left.
Barney Says Segment music song slow
|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Mystery and The Balls|
|Season 3, Episode 31|
|Air date||November 17, 1995|
|Written by||Rebecca Self Snider|
|Directed by||Bruce Deck|