Barney and the children visit the camp kennebec. I like lake, picnic, campfire s'mores and horses. Then let's sing "Barney's Hula Dance". It is so sunny outside. The camp food it's so delicious. This is my good friend comes to visit. I think it's time to go back to classroom.
- Barney Theme Song
- A Camping We Will Go
- The Fishing Song
- Clean Up
- The Ants Go Marching
- The Frog on a Log
- Barney's Hula Dance
- You Can Count on Me
- I Love You
- When the kids say "Barney!" after he came life, the sound clip is taken from "Barney's Great Adventure".
- This group (Tosha, Shawn, Min and Jason) also appeared in Shawn and the Beanstalk and Barney Safety.
- At the end of Barney doll with a canoe pattle and a life jacket.
- Barney sings the first three lines of I Love You by herself, before everybody else joins in.
- This is the only episode of Camp Kennebec.
- Shawn wear the same clothes from Camera Safari. And a short hair.
- Tosha wear the same clothes from Up We Go! And a long hair.
- Jason wear the same clothes from The Alphabet Zoo. And a short hair.
- Min wear the same clothes from It's Raining, It's Pouring. And a hair-style.
- Luci wear the same shirt from The Exercise Circus! and blue jeans. And a long hair.
- The Season 2 Barney doll is the same from "Shopping For A Surprise!".
- The Barney costume used in this episode was also seen on "Room For Everyone".
- The Barney voice used in this episode was also heard in "Twice Is Nice!".
- The musical arrangements used in this episode were also heard in "Gone Fishing!".
- During "I Love You" then Shawn, Tosha and Min, Barney left, while Jason and Luci.
|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Season 6, Episode 7|
|Air date||November 4, 1995|
|Written by||Mark S. Bernthal|
|Directed by||Bruce Deck|